"Lithuanian Financial Markets Institute' activity is focused on specific Lithuanian financial market problems analysis and solutions based on scientific research. Institute will focus on a variety of business capital funding stimulations and public approach to the need of financial markets for the efficient functioning.
- Topical issues INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL MARKETS CONFERENCE
- Topical issues Financial Transaction Tax
- Topical issues Development and financing of the Baltic RE industry
- Topical issues LITHUANIAN Enterprises‘ APPROACH TO FUNDING
- Topical issues Baltic Financial Markets Handbook